Monday, February 3, 2014

JIC DT: Dilly Beans theme Swirls

Hi Everyone!!!

Briefly showing a digi I colored but wasn't able to make it into a card on time to post on the challenge blog. Everyone in my house hold has been sick and now I'm playing catch-up with all of my projects. Team A's challenge at JIC is now over but still wanted to share the completed project anyway. I really feel bad that I wasn't able to participate on time.

This is image was created by Megan K. Suarez creator of: Dilly Beans. The name of this digi is  Lulu Framed. (click on the link and you'll find her if you'd like to purchase her.)






thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya