Monday, June 23, 2014

Chillin' Like a Villain

Hello Crafty Peeps.

Happy  Monday :)

Okay I'm using Chillin' Lola Limited Digi once more. I had to make another card since I messed up on the last one. This time I didn't use any pattern or designer paper nor any embellishments just to make sure I didn't forget and add anything I wasn't supposed to. LOL

So I hand drew the sand and sand skull then I inked it with my Copic brown multiliner. It's a lot thinner than I'm used to but it worked wonderfully for this challenge. Erased all of my pencil guidelines and Copic colored away :P

This is what I came up with. I wanted to make it emo style but girly at the same time. 
 I had so much fun making my last two cards at the beach and I even took a little longer on the writing on the sand to make it pop a little more. 
Even though I can't swim; the beach is one of my most favorite places to be. :) 
I think I should have written a different message but maybe I'll do that on my next beach card. 

This is part of my process. 
 I drew in the lines then inked it with my Copic Multiliner.
This is how it looked before I colored Lola and before I trimmed it to fit on the card.

Hope you liked my girly emo card. 

Thanks for looking. 


Katya Bess

Challenges I'm entering:

2 comments:

  1. Super wow, love how you are so constructive and creative. Love how you put the writing in the sand....think you need to do a little tutorial on that...brilliant..Katya, just brilliant. ♥aNNie

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card hun , thanks for joining in over at lexi's creations today
    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya