Saturday, August 9, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday Xzavier Luigi Style

Hello My Crafty Peeps!

Just coming in for a few minutes since I have house work to do... you all know how fun that is.

Well tomorrow is my son Xzavier's 5th birthday. He loves Luigi and he loves the color green. He is will be starting kindergarden soon and he is just so excited about everything. :D

I made him a card using:
  A Journey  rubber stamp set and Fairy Princess clear stamp set from The Greeting Farm

The step card is from the silhouette store, the grass is from My Creative Time  and the rest I created myself with the Silhouette D.E.

Here is my card:
As you can see this card was totally inspired by Mario Bros. Luigi character. LOL  
I colored my images with Copic markers. I didn't have any other little boy TGF stamps
with overalls so I kind of made them into overalls by drawing a line near the chest and coloring it blue. 
I created a little Green Toad by cutting a toadstool and cutting up a fairy. 

I know my son is going to love it! Well I'm hoping anyway. He has been counting down the days for his birthday to come... OMG all he does is count numbers all day and math problems all day. He drives me insane sometimes he has a thing for numbers but I still love him. 
Anyway, I hope you all liked my little birthday card too. :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Katya Bess


Will be entering my card at:

http://thegreetingfarm.com/blog/?p=1881
Shaped Cards or Tags

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant card

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Monday!!!

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I absolutely love this....so creative!!! This would have been perfect for my son's Mario party a few years ago. Thanks for joining the FFF Challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work with my brother's card!🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya