Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Happy Blessings w TGF

Hello Everyone!

As many of you know Autumn just begun and it's the time of the year when I'm trying to think of Thank you cards, Christmas cards or anything of the sort. LOL Yes I'm a big time procrastinator.... sort of.

Well there is a color combo challenge going on at TGF and I've been wanting to work on more TGF cards but I've been working on DT stuff or family stuff. Finally I got chance to make on even when though I had stuff to do- just had to get this idea out of my head first.

For my card I used a rubber stamp called Wil Sprouts Gracie I don't remember if I got her from eBay or from TGF's Farmer's Market since I'm missing the little card that comes with the rubber stamp.


 I colored her up with Copic Markers.... my fave! 

slight side view so you can see it popped up. 

This is the Photo Inspiration from the TGF Blog

Sorry the blog is sort of short but I gotta go. 

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Katya Bess

I will be entering my card at:

Can use inspiration photo but not require. 

Scrappin Stampers Monthly Challenge (Fall or Back to School)

http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/2014/09/odbscl214-fall-inspired-week-1.html
Fall Inspired. I used the first photo colors/leaves. 

2 comments:

  1. What a Beatiful card!!!! i have this stamp, its adorable!! Great Work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card!! Such a cute image and your coloring...especially the highlights is amazing!! Thanks for sharing with us at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya