Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Raider Nation Til I Die

Hello again Everyone,

This is a card that I made a while back but realized I haven't made a blog post for it. Oooops... not a biggie it was made just for fun and as a thank you card for an online friend that sent me some crafty goodies. The skin, the makeup, the hair and clothing were totally inspired by her. She kindly sent me something as a surprise or what do they call it Happy Mail or Random Act of Kindness? It definitely was both so I made her a card I took a looooooong time to send it.... but it's on it's way. I hope that she likes it.

This digi is called The artist and you can find her by clicking on the link. http://thestampingchef.com/Shop/downloads/the-artist/
Of course I had to make her a tagger LOL
Another thing this card was inspired by Oakland Raider Cheerleaders. LOL 
It was done all in fun and yes I like the Raider's even though they have been losing.... bad :(

I colored her up with Copics (and pencils the hair)
The bling was and the flowers on the right were part of that R.A.K.
The flowers under the digi were flowers  Corinne sent me in a Swap. I just removed the flower 
center and glued two together to create some pom-poms. They have a silver shimmer but it's hard to tell on the photos.

I think you can see some of the dimension.

Thanks for looking now time for a short nap.

Thank you for stopping by,

Katya Bess



entering my card at:


1 comment:

  1. beautiful card I like the design and the way you have coloured her hair
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya