Thursday, December 18, 2014

SBS DT: Happy Birthday Kay

Hey there Everyone!

Just popping in to say "Happy Birthday Kay!!!"

Our SBS DT mate is from Australia and Betty drew up an image just for her to wish her a happy birthday. I decided since Australia is hot during this time of year I wanted to set her in a beach scenery. I would so love to visit the Australian beaches or get to see their famous Coral Reef.

I made her card pretty simply but added a few elements like balloons.... cause what birthday is complete without birthday balloons right?

Okay here is my card for her.




I made it look like a polaroid picture
I colored her with Copic markers
The sentiment is from SBS as well I just made it look like sand writing. 
The balloon dies were a freebie from an order I made from Our Daily Bread Designs. 

I hope she likes my card. 

Thanks for visiting. 

Katya Bess


1 comment:

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya