Friday, February 13, 2015

SBS DT: Teen Eras 2 Release

Hey Everyone!

Just popping in to show some cards.


Today is release day over at http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.com/ hop on over and you'll see the rest of the line up. Today I'm showing a couple of projects that I have created with these super cute digi stamps.

I'm using
Arabian London Princess click on the link to find her on the shop
http://simplybstamps.net/item_3099/London-Arabian-Princess-Digi.htm

Christian The Kid click on the link to find him at the shop http://simplybstamps.net/item_3096/Christian-The-Kid-Digi.htm


Here are my projects:

Arabian London Princess
 Colored Arabian London Princess with Copic markers
I used some K& Company Bling I got from JoAnne's 
The Flowers are from Recollections
The Paper is from DCWV (I think)
The lace was from Walmart
 I tried to give her some abs... you know from all of that belly dancing. LOL
I also tried to make her pants and sleeve sort of transparent.

Christian The Kid
 Here is Christian The Kid I also colored him with Copic markers
The pebble paper is from Recollections (I think) 
The Cowboy paper is actually vellum.
My Mom found this scrapbook paper I believe at a yard sale....
I wasn't sure when I was going to use this paper she got it for me years ago
but it was perfect with this image- it's from 
K&Company and it's a 12x12 Cowboy Printed Embossed Vellum
For the vellum booths and hat I just fussy cut and glued them on white paper so 
the colors can pop a little since they were too dark by themselfs.

Here is a close up of Christian The Kid
I tried to go for the weathered looking jeans and colored the hat so it can look old and worn.
I also made it a toy gun. heehee


King Chris


Rio Queen of the Nile


Don't forget to go to 

and you will see more inspiration from all of the DT gals
they all have done a beautiful job.


Thank you for looking

Katya Bess





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya