Thursday, February 5, 2015

TGF: Boys only

Hey Everyone,

Just popping in with a boy card.

I haven't made many male or boy cards so I decided to join in on the challenge. I made it a CAS card just to be a little safe since I make them all girly if I start embellishing.


I used a rubber stamp called Dante fromThe Greeting Farm

I colored him with Copic markers
The paper is from Recollections
The dies are from 
My Creative Time 

Hope you liked my card


Thanks for visiting. 

Katya Bess


Will enter card at: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya