Tuesday, March 3, 2015

SBS DT: Are You Feeling Lucky?

Hey Everyone!

So back today with a fun and super cute image. her name is Kiss For Luck. You can find her here:


Ever since Betty came up with the drawing and showed us I knew what I wanted to do with her. She was so much fun to color. I colored up another one... well just the skin LOL but I finished this one. I still think I need to add a few butterflies here and there... but maybe I'll do it with the other image I started.

Look! Isn't she so cute?

You can find her here: http://simplybstamps.net/item_3121/A-Kiss-For-Luck-Digi.htm



I  used Copic markers to color her. 
The Shamrock is from Silhouette store but I cut it up to make it look more wild, 
the flowers I just hand cut myself then shaped and colored them. 
The paper is from My Mind's Eye and I believe this one my crafty buddy
Roz sent me in a swap a couple of years ago. 

Here is a close up. 

I tried to give her that pucker up/ kissy face. I colored a rainbow behind her since
I knew I might mess up fussy cutting the thin frame but it works. 

Check out my SBS teamies work at

Thank you for looking.

Thank you for stopping by.


Katya Bess


Will enter my card at:



1 comment:

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya