Thursday, September 10, 2015

Stamp AnnieThing: Day 2 Savannah

Preview of today's card. 


Hi and welcome to Day #2 of Stamp AnnieThing's  Release!
Halloween is around the corner, so we decided to do some costume kids
(which you can really use year round, not specific just to Halloween!)

Today its all about Savannah 
Meet Savannah  a rooting tooting sassy cowgirl!

Included is a small "howdy partner" sentiment as well
she is perfect for everyday occasions, not just Halloween!

Savannah be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you for this week!!!
I also decided to add the cactus from an old set called One Cool Hombre.


I colored the entire piece with Prismacolor Pencils (Premier)
The paper is from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline.
The dies are all from My Creative Time.

Here are the pencils I used- I usually run out of time to write these down
but since I had them all over my desk I gathered them up and arranged them 
so you can view the numbers of the colors I used.


 whoops almost missed this one



Stamps will be available in Store on Friday

Thanks for joining us for our September Release
and have a great day!



Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya