Friday, September 11, 2015

Stamp AnnieThing: Day 3 Release


Hi and welcome to Day#3 of Stamp AnnieThing's September Release!
Halloween is around the corner, so we decided to do some costume kids (which you can really use year round, not specific to just Halloween)

Today its all about Liberty 

Meet Liberty is for all those super girls you know! Dress her for
Halloween or any special occasion when you want to show someone how super you think they are!!!

Include is a small "for a super girl" sentiment 
as well she is perfect for everyday occasions, not just Halloween!

 Liberty is available in the store now along with the other stamps
I have showed you for this week.

Here is my Liberty creation for today.
I kept this one pretty simple and colored her with Copic markers
W's: 5, 7, 9
RV's: 2, 4, 6 and 9
Oh! I used a Silver PITT artist pen from Faber Castell 
for her belt and cape button
The dies are from My Creative Time
The sequins are from Michaels, Creatology Spangle pack I found in the kids section. LOL

All of the stamps we featured this week are available in the store right now :D

Thanks for joining us for our September Release!

Have a great day!

Katya Bess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya